Company Color Framework
The customer demand
Leonidas commissioned Color Navigator to reform its global brand identity. The brand was in need of a color identity that can be applied throughout the different seasons.
The 6 steps
- The current color palette was examined.
- The current color palette was mapped in the Color Navigator System.
- The company values, brand personas and market segments were defined.
- The (seasonal) colors were selected based on their brand identity.
- A moodboard was proposed for product packaging, marketing campaigns,...
- A color manual was suggested for geographical application and digital reproduction.
Following our research of the current color palette and the brand values of Leonidas, Color Navigator created 16 new brand colors. Besides the all-round application of these colors, certain combinations are also specifically applicable throughout the 4 seasons. To this end, we created a number of seasonal color palettes and moodboards as an inspiration for product packaging, store design and marketing campaigns.